Friday, August 7, 2009

Ask and Ye Shall Receive


I want to thank everyone for your emails and comments and suggestions. I've received several private emails as well as comments posted here on blogger.

I seems that what a lot of you are wanting are projects. Lately my focus has been on finding junk, and I've not been in the workshop a lot. But if you are hungry for projects and ideas, you can find them on my web site.



I know I have lots of new readers, so I wanted to make sure you all know about Robojunker.com

The purpose of RoboJunker.com is to be a "clearing house of ideas". The pages within are full of great ideas and projects. With the magazines that we know and love going out of business right and left, we are all hungry for ideas. Spend some time, browsing through the idea pages, whenever you need inspiration.

I've spent several years collecting ideas from not just myself, but other talented folks out there, and compiling them into categories.
There is a page for Window ideas, spindle ideas, door ideas, shutter ideas etc.
22 categories in all, and It continues to grow. You can literally spend hours exploring all the idea pages.

It's also a place for book suggestions, junking news etc. I don't update it as often as my blog. I look at it more as an online magazine, and right now am only updating once a month. I may soon try make it twice a month if time allows.

I hope that you'll take time to click on over to Robojunker.com and see if you can find some inspiration.

Have a great weekend,
Margo





2 comments:

Simply Shelley said...

Hi Margo,I have been to your website. Its great...
I enjoyed it very much.
I always love seeing what you find on your treasure hunts.

Blessings,Shelley

creekside rummager said...

As one who is new to your website and blog, I have just had a great time looking. I am amazed too by all that you have online. I loved my hen feeder I got from you. Thanks for all the great pics, finds, ideas, & most of all, great junk.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin